Raw Winter comfort Foods - East Maitland
Capacity: 36 (58% booked)
Cold Winters make it difficult to maintain a predominatly raw diet. This class is designed to give you an infinite number of possibilities to enjoy in the winter time that are warming, filling and nutrient dense. Learn how to make warm, filling and satisfying foods for the winter whilst still preserving all the natural enzymes with nothing being heated above 44˚C.
This class will feature unique recipes for beginners to advanced raw food enthusiasts. We will use a huge range of organic seasonal produce to give you many options to create warming comforting foods without compromising taste and your health. Eating raw throughout winter time will also ensure you keep your immune system boosted to avoid those nasty winter colds.
Here is a sampling of what you will hear, see and taste:
Practical information on how to incorporate and prepare living foods into your lifestyle.
What is included?
- Essential equipment and supplies used in a raw food kitchen
- Helpful suggestions to make food preparation easier and faster
- The importance of sprouting nuts and seeds
- The creation of a full days meal plan with living food dishes you can easily replicate everyday.
- 4 hours of teaching 12.30pm – 4.30pm (Value $280)
- Question and answer session with Julie (value priceless…
- Generous tasters throughout the session ( Value $35)
- An information and recipe workbook with great tips and notes to take away with you (Value $25)
Total Value ….$340
Our Price Just $118
Date: Sunday 17th June
RSVP: Wednesday 13th June
Time: 12.30pm -4.30pm
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Organic Feast
10-12 William st
Price: $118(early bird booking before 12th June)
Price: $130 (after 12th June)
Class sizes are limited so register early. Bookings are essential.
N.B: cancellations made within 48 hours are non refundable
Sweet potato soup
Hearty chili with sour cream a herbed brazil nut and linseed bread
Spinach and kale salad with an avocado and chipotle chili dressing
Butternut squash pasta with a rocket and spinach pesto
N.B Menu may change slightly